CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Radon is a radioactive gas and byproduct of Radium in the soil. The accumulation of gas in your home can cause damage to lung tissue. Long-term exposure to high concentrated gas has been proven to cause lung cancer.
Volatile Organic Compounds(VOCs) from chemicals and toxins can migrate underground and into air in homes and buildings near a contaminated site. Exposure to toxins can cause acute or chronic health issues, including respiratory problems and cancers.
Exposure to mold can cause a number of health issues such as throat irritation, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, cough and wheezing, as well as skin irritation and neurological issues in extreme cases.
Safe Shelter has earned an exceptional reputation for service to homeowners, business owners, realtors, home inspectors, and commercial partners .
We have served the regions for over 30 years with over 15,000 customers!
34 Years in Business
Send us a message or give us a call for a free consultation!